Matt. 5:16

Matthew 5:16,"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven."

"Live in such a way that you wouild not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers


Friday, May 31, 2013

FORT DeCHARTRES APRIL 2013

Dear friends, I've really been slack about my posts. I've been WAY too busy with home and family projects. Here are some pics of our last reenactment down at Fort de Chartres this past April. It was a great event and we were able to add a wonderful new family to our camp; John, Angie, Joel and Joshua. We were truly blessed to be with them. One of the best things that stands out about this camp was the food. We had pheasant, dove, salmon, sauage, bacon, veggies, fried apples, blackberry cream pie and more! I left casting a larger shadow than when I arrived. Another neat thing was that Logan got to do the auctioneering at the auction. He did a fantastic job. I can't wait for our next camp meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment