Matt. 5:16

Matthew 5:16,"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven."

"Live in such a way that you wouild not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers


Monday, November 12, 2012

That all the world may know!

I would be very grateful to anyone who would be willing to help me reach my goal and send Bibles to Nepal. You can follow the link to the right under my listed emails, called grouprev, for information about how to do it. This link is for use with a credit card only. If you wish to send a check directly to me, please send me an email. I am at $200 towards my goal of $500 at present. Thank you for helping to send God's gospel around the world! Our Lord and King, first served, Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment