Matt. 5:16

Matthew 5:16,"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven."

"Live in such a way that you wouild not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers


Friday, November 30, 2012

2012 Deer Expo

Had a great time at the annual Deer Expo that my sister and brother-in-laws church puts on in Pittsfield IL. It's always the Wednesday night before the first deer shotgun season and caters to the hunters. It's a great ministry and my first time to set my Bibles For The World/Lanterns of Light table up. Selling is not allowed but I made some good contacts and loved talking with the people....and there was a LOT of people! I was able to hand out a few Bibles, business cards and ran out of gospel tracts. As usual, the kids keep coming back for more. The tracts from Livingwaters are the best ever. Here are some pics of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment